- Home Performance Contracting
- Home Energy Audits
- Crawlspace Encapsulation
We're passionate about helping you save money! To prove that, we offer a $250 home energy assessment, which includes:
- Blower door test
- Duct leakage test
- Evaluation of airflow on heating and cooling system
- Summary of baseline energy usage (water heating, lighting, etc.)
- Evaluation of gas appliances for potential malfunction or harm to homeowners
The results do two things:
1. Show you where the inefficiencies in your home lie and how they are costing you money. For example, if you have substantial duct leakage, we’ll show you how inefficient it makes your heating and cooling system as a result.
2. Provide you with a comprehensive list of improvements to greatly increase the efficiency, comfort, and safety of your home, in order of priority.
Kevin and Meghan
Quality Excellent. Scope of project involved removing old attic insulation, air sealing attic, installing new insulation in attic beyond basic recommended levels, air sealing leaks from basement to living space, air sealing duct work, HERS rating, and calculating appropriate HVAC size.