- About Us
- Our Services
- Home Performance Contracting
- Home Energy Audits
- Solar Panels
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
We're passionate about helping you save money! To prove that, we offer a $250 home energy assessment, which includes:
- Blower door test
- Duct leakage test
- Evaluation of airflow on heating and cooling system
- Summary of baseline energy usage (water heating, lighting, etc.)
- Evaluation of gas appliances for potential malfunction or harm to homeowners
The results do two things:
1. Show you where the inefficiencies in your home lie and how they are costing you money. For example, if you have substantial duct leakage, we’ll show you how inefficient it makes your heating and cooling system as a result.
2. Provide you with a comprehensive list of improvements to greatly increase the efficiency, comfort, and safety of your home, in order of priority.
Hey Dean! I wanted to let you know that the insulation in the room over our garage is working great! It was 87 degrees outside today, and the thermometer we had in the room read an arctic 71 degrees -- right where my wife likes it. Thanks so much!