Call for a FREE quote!
We are proud to provide rating services to qualify new homes for the ENERGY STAR® label. ENERGY STAR qualified new homes are substantially more energy efficient than homes built to the minimum code requirements. Even in states with more rigorous energy codes, the U.S. EPA ensures that ENERGY STAR remains the symbol for truly energy-efficient performance. These homes are good for businesses, consumers, and the environment.
Benefits of owning an ENERGY STAR qualified new home include:
- A Label Backed by the Government: All ENERGY STAR qualified new homes are certified to meet EPA’s strict guidelines for energy efficiency. This exemplary performance is verified by an independent third party.
- Lower Utility Costs: Compared with standard homes, ENERGY STAR qualified new homes use substantially less energy for heating, cooling, and hot water heating. Homeowners can expect to save about $200–$400 annually on their utility bills.
- More Comfortable/Quieter Homes: The energy-efficient features of ENERGY STAR qualified new homes keep out excessive heat, cold, and noise, and ensure consistent temperatures between and across rooms-making these homes more comfortable to live in.
- Helping to Create a Better Future: By purchasing an ENERGY STAR qualified new home, you are joining millions of consumers who have changed to ENERGY STAR, helping our nation reduce our energy needs and building a cleaner environment for the future.
- Duke Energy rate reduction: Duke and Progress energy offer up to a 15% lower rate on Energy Star rated new homes!
Features of our ENERGY STAR qualified new homes include:
- Effective Insulation
- High-Performance Windows
- Tight Construction and Tight Ducts
- Energy-Efficient Heating and Cooling Equipment-sized correctly
For more information on ENERGY STAR qualified new homes, contact us today at 864-492-1344.
Learn more about ENERGY STAR qualified new homes athttp://www.resnet.us/ and http://www.energystar.gov/.